"Ganesh, symbol of good luck,
usually rides on a mouse."
Berkeley Ophthalmology Medical Group, Inc. has been recognized as a Top Berkeley Optometry practice in 2015. Congratulations to the entire team!
Verified by Opencare.com
ResourcesInsurance & Payments | Forms
- Eye drops can be expensive. We try to provide samples of antibiotics, steroids and antihistamines.
- For chronic treatment of a disease like glaucoma we may recommend generic brands in order to reduce the cost of treatment. We provide information and advice on where to find these products. A few examples include:
- Timolol, a glaucoma medication, is available for $4 a month at Walgreens and Target.
- The AREDS formula, used to treat macular degeneration, is available from Vite-Eyes for $39.95 for a 3 month supply.
- Zaditor, an anti-histamine used to treat allergic itching, is now available over the counter for about $20.
Insurance & Payments
Insurance Plans We accept:
- - Medicare
- - VSP - (Vision Service Plan)
- - Most HMO Plans
- - Most PPO Plans
- - Alameda Alliance / CHCN
We are part of these IPAs/Medical Groups:
- - AltaBates Medical Group
- - Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation
Types of Payment We Accept
- - Cash
- - Checks
- - Money Orders
- - MasterCard ®
- - Visa ®
- - American Express ®
- - Care Credit ®
We are Currently Not Accepting:
- - John Muir Medical Group
- - Kaiser Medical Foundation
- - Hill Physicians Group
Click on the Link(s) below to download your form.
Please bring forms with you to your appointment or mail to the address at the top of this page.
Please do Not email forms, as emailing is not secure method to send your Private Health Information.
New Patient Registration Form/Update Patient Information Form: Download
Patient Medical Questionnaire: Download
HIPAA - Notice of Privacy Practices: Download
Record Release To Berkeley Ophthalmology: Download
Record Release From Berkeley Ophthalmology: Download